A bit cooler today, but not bad ... a bit of a breeze out of the north. Supposedly there is big snow up on the mountains and some of it was supposed to hit us, but we did not see a drop of anything white in Boulder County.
I did the Marshall Mesa today. I was not sore from the effort yesterday but I did not feel sharp. I decided I would push a bit into the discomfort zone ... simply because I feel I need to do more of that than run easy every day. I feel I need to up the ante and just run a bit more into discomfort. Running in comfort all the time seems to send me backwards.
I did the Marshall loop in 64:58. This is not real zippy but I worked a bit through this to keep it honest. Oh yeah, this was clockwise.
No comments:
Post a Comment