- ...Gut feels good today ... I have a cold though.
- ... MAF'ists ought to love this ...
- The parents have spoken ... I need to rest more.
- Did an hour on the bike today ... again outdoors. I did the ride from our new office (with its ridiculous views) to our old
office (where some staff still are). This includes a few fair climbs, including the one on McCaslin. Nothing like J-town or Ward, which I want to try ... simply to know that ... but left me with a good "wobble." - And I am total chicken sh*t on descents.
- My son finished his science fair project over the weekend. He did an experiment over a couple of weeks to see which liquid would evaporate the fastest. He used milk (which lasted only a couple of days before solidifying and then molding), juice, water, beer, and vinegar. Over the experiment he measured the amount of liquid in each cup to see how much they evaporated. We wrapped up the experiment this Saturday, worked up his board, did some charts, and a write up. I decided to ask him a few questions on his experiment. "JZ, what would you do differently if you did this experiment again?"
"Well Dad, I'd use different liquids."
I was impressed, thinking he wanted to continue the scientific process. "Like what liquids?"
With a quick grin, he shot back, "Pee."
You can't pay for comedy this good.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Tuesday 042208, measuring evaporation rates of liquids that matter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment