Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday 112308 6 miles, week in review

I am rather suprised:  I am not sore today.  Well, actually ... I am sore in two places.  My right knee and my rear end.  But these are where I bashed my body against rocks.  But other than that, I am free of any issues.

Three weeks ago after the Basic, I felt soreness for a few days.  I attribute this lack of soreness to - well, doing the Basic three weeks ago; and having the opportunity to recover throughout the run yesterday (including eat).

I did not get to run until the afternoon, and colder breeze had begun to blow in from the NE.  Despite feeling good, I elected to keep it short today to ensure a solid recovery.  45+ minutes, 6 miles.

Week ...
M - 13 miles with Secret Hills, 101 minutes
T - 7 miles, 47 min, "rolling"
W - 13 miles over two runs, 94 min
Th - 10 miles, 62 min, with 3 mile test in 16
F - 7 miles, 56 min
Sa - 270 min, 23 miles, lots of climbing
Su - 45 min, 6 miles

Miles on week = 79 miles
Miles on month = 254 miles
Minutes on week = 675 minutes on week
Minutes on month = 2105 minutes on the month

Good week on whole.  Lot of thoughts on where to tweak it (later).




No comments:

Post a Comment