I was sure it would be Lucy, Sierra and Tanker..... ;).
Sorry I missed you today. I would not have been up for a big hill in any case, but would have enjoyed your company. You need to update you blog photo as you now are going hippie. I want to see a beard next time too.
HAHA! You saw me the day AFTER my big haircut, I had quite the fro going (except for that one pesky bald spot...).
I was sure it would be Lucy, Sierra and Tanker..... ;).
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed you today. I would not have been up for a big hill in any case, but would have enjoyed your company. You need to update you blog photo as you now are going hippie. I want to see a beard next time too.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! You saw me the day AFTER my big haircut, I had quite the fro going (except for that one pesky bald spot...).
ReplyDelete