Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday 111908 13 miles (7, 6)

AM - 7 miles, 51+ minutes.  Hey, I got my arse out of bed for an AM run.  It helped that it was 60+ degrees.  I felt great. 

PM - 6 miles, 42+ minutes.  It was getting cooler as the sun was setting.  Supposedly we will have a high of 30 tomorrow.  This after a high of 80 yesterday.  Felt good on this one too.  Well ... in the legs I did.  My stomach was pissed because of the pizza and latte I had for lunch. 

13 miles, 1:34 on the day.

4 comments:

  1. "It helped that it was 60+ degrees."

    Why don't you send some of that stuff to NE Indiana!! I think it was about 19 when I headed out for this mornings run... Tell mother nature that it's almost December for cryin' out loud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opposite sides of the same front ... glad to hear you are bouncing back from that surgery well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it was 60 degrees in WI. Question for you now that it gets dark so early I am looking to buy a headlamp. Do you have any suggestions? I don't want one that is heavy and requires lots of batteries.
    Thanks, Brad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any of those 3 LED ones that run off a pair of AAA batteries are good, bright and seem to last a good stretch. They are also pretty light, and usually have a few dimmer settings, sometimes even one that flashes. I think mine was 25 bucks but there will be a range of cheaper to more expensive. Any outdoor good store ought to have them.

    ReplyDelete