Sunday, May 10, 2009

Week in review, ending 051009

  • Week , month, year stats …
    • M –  10 miles, 74 min
    • T  - 10 miles, 75 min – with 5 x 3 min Simms hills
    • w – Mesa 10 miles, 99 min
    • Th – 11 miles, 80 min, with tempo in middle (~37 min)
    • F- 2 miles easy, 18 min; 9 miles, 65 min
    • S – 7 on mill, 60 min, with grade; 2 miles easy in PM 16 min
    • S – 10 on mill, 60 min
    • 537 minutes of running.  71 miles on week over 9 runs.  , 103 May  miles, 808 minutes,Year 1168 miles, 9573 minutes
    • Week was a bit lighter on volume than I wanted … but the weekend was filled with other life  - as a result I did not get to the mountains or to the long run.  No problem.   Got in some good climbing on the Mesa on Wed, and some on the mill Saturday morning.  Intervals on hills on Tuesday, and a flat tempo on Sunday.  I am probably avoiding the flat intervals – and that is reflective of what I need to get a bit of work on.  Heck, I need work on everything but that is the fun of it.  Still have some remnants of the cold (I feel like I am one BIG cough away) but the Achilles thing seems to have fully cleared now.

4 comments:

  1. I drop the kids off at school and can be there at 9AM at the earliest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see then. I am parking at Chaut. Tim L is out. Dave M might be there running or biking.

    ReplyDelete