Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday 110509

Brownie totally got me with this one about Meb testing positive.

Tomorrow night … heading to the Gothic to catch RCPM.  Good ole American rock and roll … think Eagles meet Greenday with a bottle of Mescal.   Those of you in the Springs can check them out tonight at the Black Sheep.

Felt a bit sluggish and kept it easy.  Almost felt like I was feeling the effects of Tuesday more today than yesterday.  11 miles. 

3 comments:

  1. I've seen them at the Sheep before, real good show. They sing the theme song to King of the Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ever been to the Gothic. About the only venue in Denver I have gone to. Going to a show in December there.

    Anyway, good to see you get out now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U2 tickets go on sale tomorrow. I paid an extra $50 to join the fan club and buy early. Guess I should've bought more since the $50 was a flat fee, but only picked up 2.

    ReplyDelete