My family and students tell me the same thing, so I flip flop between #1 and #5 myself to keep them on their toes. I have even had classes argue about which look is best...or more likely easiest to make fun of behind my back.
My family and students tell me the same thing, so I flip flop between #1 and #5 myself to keep them on their toes. I have even had classes argue about which look is best...or more likely easiest to make fun of behind my back.
1 and 5 are probably the most acceptable ... and probably the most boring. 1 is what I have probably had the most of in the last ten years, simply for ease of use.
This just made my day.
ReplyDeleteNo extra long soul patch?
ReplyDelete43 (44?) year old Biebs, awesome. Pic #3, most interesting man in the world? Pic #4 is Walter White for sure. #5, Adventurer of the year? Love it.
ReplyDeleteI prefer the Wildlife Biologist over Sting circa 1980 and John Fogerty circa 1970.
ReplyDeleteScottish Maritime Adventure Novelist is also OK, but not Aryan Nation. Jeez, you're even wearing prison orange.
ReplyDeleteThe soul patch might come around, or at least the chin beard only.
ReplyDeletePic #3 has been referred to as the Rex Harrison look from "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir."
The orange shirt is actually the shirt I picked up at Hardrock that says pacer on it.
Pacing is sort of a chain gang, although I'm not sure who is in charge.
ReplyDeleteDepends on the mile ...
Deletepic 3 all day.
ReplyDeleteThere were a lot of frozen beards that went with that phase. I cut those shots out.
DeleteMy family and students tell me the same thing, so I flip flop between #1 and #5 myself to keep them on their toes. I have even had classes argue about which look is best...or more likely easiest to make fun of behind my back.
ReplyDeleteMy family and students tell me the same thing, so I flip flop between #1 and #5 myself to keep them on their toes. I have even had classes argue about which look is best...or more likely easiest to make fun of behind my back.
ReplyDelete1 and 5 are probably the most acceptable ... and probably the most boring. 1 is what I have probably had the most of in the last ten years, simply for ease of use.
DeleteI was hoping for Peter Frampton meets Kevin Bacon
ReplyDelete