Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday 031909

74 minutes, 10+ miles.  Still on the mend.  Still out of whack.

4 comments:

  1. Is 10+ on a whack leg really taking it easy? I wanted to see you NOT hobbling up PP this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food for thought...your achilles first reared it's head in your March 4th post. You've mentioned it in every post since but have managed to log 138 miles running in those 15 days and a good percentage of those at incline. = 9.2 mile per day. hmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JP- you're right when you say hmmmmmmm. Our friend here hasn't taken a break for a loooong time.
    Go back to his '08 Pikes double; from that point forward he's ramped-up the mileage and been so consistent. But it begs the question: doesn't one need a break now and then? So, this achilles is not really the problem; rather it's a symptom of the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I need to break because of the Achilles. I don't need a break otherwise. The Achilles is the problem and will force a break. The rest of the body is fine (for now). Really - that piece of grizzle has been always compromised with me ... (and thanks for the intervention guys).

    ReplyDelete