Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday 052713

AM – easy 9.3 miles, legs were a bit heavy to start but opened up okay.  After 6 miles tossed in 5 x 30 second harder strides, with 3 minutes recovery.  Wet, rainy and a bit windy.

Slept pretty good.  I might have been able to dodge most of the lag.  Tomorrow will be more the tell.

Tomorrow night.

image

Sort of glad I am in Ireland so that I have an excuse, but even if I were there, I doubt I would race it.  Still, I have been pouring over these results …

DIY altitude kit?

Got this from Ken, a good read on US obesity.  Variety of factors listed in this but one that caught my interest was how it was an outcome of more families going to eat out more because they have gone to two working parents.

Also from Ken is this.  Like better diet, core exercise, GS work like this is the stuff I keep avoiding that I think I need to do but I don’t get to.

2 comments:

  1. Better run fast if you want a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No T shirt. 56th place. Top 9 guys were under 16.

      Delete