Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday 101313

… tired from camping, but a good tired.  No running yesterday (Saturday) and fried today …

IMG_1298 

I managed to get out to get something in.  Mentally I was too cooked to muster up the discipline to hold pace for longer efforts.  So over to the track I went and did 16 x 200 on a 200 walk jog.  I get something out of this physically (not a lot admittedly, but it hurts a bit the next day), and I can focus for 35 seconds on each.  Funny that these used to be pace for the quarter repeats not too long ago.

Hardly the training week I expected or wanted.  Low on miles, quality work was not where I wanted it to be, and motivation on some days actually was not huge.  51.2 miles on the week, and about 6 hours.  Knock me down 7 times, get up 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment