Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday 03JUL15

Crappy overnight sleep.  I was up from 1-3 and change for no reason. 

AM – joined the BHS crew (as the kids were going) for some light jogging over at NCAR.


Afterwards, I showed the family some of the “secret” trail heads in the area that don’t require you to pay to park in the county.  Many of these are not really secret (well, except those couple near Eldo).

Then we all came home, ate and passed out for a while.

I have only met Israel twice so I don’t really know him.  But in those meetings and with his new idea, it is clear the dude has passion – he wants to run across CO.

Insane.

Amazing

The pack burro race in Buena Vista seems to be up in the air at the moment (as to whether it will happen or not).

Eyeballing the next trip.IMG_4061

Good recap on HOR of the USATF meet this past weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Flat Irons are looking very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent the last few days right on the Baltic Sea in Germany. Nice weather this time of year, but I hope you have good blinds on the boat. It is light from like 4:00 AM to 10:30-11:00 PM. That really messed with my sleep schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eye shades are already packed for everyone.

      Delete