Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday 28JUL2015

Life is short:  I just heard via FB that Tara Breed passed away in a mountaineering accident on Sunday (I am not sure this is it, but I suspect this is what happened).  I just saw her when I visited Mackey a few weeks ago. Damn.

AM – 5.3 miles, easy to start, with the HS kids.  A good chunk of those kids are up at XC camp with Coach Greg (including KZ).  A good chunk are down here doing some basic running (including JZ).

Interesting video blog by Tim L on how he achieved 50 miler success off of 30 miles a week. 

PM – 5.4 miles, easy.  Working the crud out.

I sent a note out to my work bulletin board about Burro Days last week.  I was essentially plugging the fair event but mentioned the burro race as a passing thing if anyone wanted to do it.  One guy – Matt R, actually took me up on it.  This is his first take on a report on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment