Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday 012415

AM – a couple with the Lucy dog, then a couple with JZ (who was doggin’ it until he saw the HS XC team go by on a cross street and so then he tried to pick it up to catch them and then after he did and made a turn was really doggin’ it), then back down towards the HS and caught up with Greg some, and then a couple with TZ.  So an easy jog around for 8.5 miles (ish).

Afternoon – windy.  Feeling the efforts from yesterday a bit in the legs.  6.1 miles.  Right knee is still a bit grumpy about that spill I took on the ice a few weeks ago.IMG_2989

Just posting this for memory sake at some point.  Although it is pretty common, so it is not like I will forget anytime soon.
IMG_2987

”Look people think I am a douche bag because I only eat fruit.”  Arnstien.  Love him or hate him, it is an interesting if not entertaining interview with him.

Some video from Cork … a few shots give you an idea how busy the track there is.  When I was there, I ended up talking with Donnie Walsh, asking if he would mind if I ran on the track.  He was completely cool with it. … he appears about 90 seconds into the video.  If I researching the right guy, he was 2nd to pre in the 1970 NCAA XC championships.  Lot of familiar sites in that vid … love me some Cork.

Today’s listening, might be my fav Refreshments/RCPM song.

4 comments:

  1. How did you get that pic of my daughters room. For the life of me I just don't understand how they live like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing that bedroom picture made me yell at the kids I don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if the girl universe group snapchats so that they all agree to never pick anything up. My daughter's bathroom matches that too - towel in a pile on the floor so it never dried...jeez...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I start a Facebook group so we can start community shaming. Hmmm... then again that might get CPS to show up and issue me a plan to make sure they wear bike helmets.

    ReplyDelete