Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday 012015

IMG_2976
Recovery day.  6.2 miles.

When do the elites start to hurt?

Kimetto looks like a kid in middle school detention.  For holding the world record.  And that he is about to sucker punch Kipsang.

I put my head in the sand and try to think about PEDs in the pro ranks, because I enjoy the Monday Morning Run (an article wrapping up the pro race circuit).

I thought the depth of the London field was going to make things easier on the Americans at Boston, but Boston is still pretty loaded.  13 dudes with a faster PR than defending champ Meb. 

This Tony video is pretty cool (even if you don’t know French).

The Salomon vids are pretty amazing.  Heck, they got Dooper.

Is pot a PED?  I guess it is technically listed as such but many don’t think it is.  I suspect that for some in the ultra space, it very much could be:  calms you down, increases appetite, removes focus from pain … rumor out there is at least one pretty successful ultra guy benefited as such. 

#GOM Rant:  a measles outbreak.  Seriously W.T.F.

6 comments:

  1. More related to your #GOM Rant about whether or not vaccines cause autism: http://howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to get all your medical advice from a Playmate centerfold.

      Delete
  2. Surely you're referring to Slow Aaron as the stoner ultra guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got vaccines and I'm practically autistic.

    The Salomon videos are worth every penny : ) Ridiculous production, beautiful aesthetics, and relentlessly upbeat. Yeah it's advertising, but it's true. Don't we feel that, when we're out there?

    ReplyDelete