Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday 011315

More on 2014 USATF LDR results but this is for individuals.  Want to know who the best 60-64 year old woman was across a set of events according to the USATF?

Flotrack does an interview with William Leer.

Top 25 who influence more:  I thought I'd crank on it on the holiday break, but I really didn't make the time and prioritized other stuff.  Hoping to catch up on that in the next couple of weeks.

Suck up that winter training from The Man:

That is pretty effin’ awesome.

image

And on that note – I took a big goose egg on the day.  I was on the all day call at work today and then had the quick turn around with the boy and his Scouts in the evening.  Big topic of the night was getting some of the newbies ready for the snow cave fun.  By the 9PM done time, I was on my own mission to hit the rack rather than lace them up to go out in the latest snow squall and ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment