I thought I would get home last night and run. But after Scouts, I actually started doing some work. And then it was late and I was tired. So I thought I would go in the morning. But then I slept in, and as I started to slowly awake, I could hear the winds whipping and my princess arse decided to catch another 30 minutes of shut eye.
Full day at work. It is not anything out of the ordinary of course. It comes and goes. This week it is coming. It is good from a work perspective but it beats me down in a different way. Got home from the work day around 9:30, and it was off to the rack.
“Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.”
“As your plans get more detailed, it's also more and more likely that they won't work exactly as you described them.”
You should check out Peter’s book.
No comments:
Post a Comment