AM – Six miles super easy.
I have never seen a sign like this in the US.
I found this statue of Lennin and Mao … interesting.
Hey, August is over. I guess I am supposed to post my mileage totals from the month and the year. August has become the month where my totals dip a bit. A bit of taper, a bit of recovery, and it ends up light. 217 miles on the month, 8 days off, 2476 on the year.
Conversations brewing about Masters Club Nats with the team. Not gonna go unless I can make a good race of it. Simply have been humbled there too many times to put forth the airfare for another thrashing.
WAY behind on blogs. Hope to catch up on the plane tomorrow.
The curling thing is an embarrassment to most Canadians. Sorry you had to witness that.
ReplyDeleteNo worries. They ain't hurtin' anybody. Sort of makes you wonder why cross country or some MUT event can't be an Olympic sport though if that is.
ReplyDeleteLike golf and darts, all are good drinking GAMES....not sports.
ReplyDeleteGuess there's a push on for some dirt running in the Olympics. Would be good to see. Personally hoping for snowshoe running, but doesn't seem like there are enough national orgs to make it happen.
I have a "learn to curl 12oz" sign in my front yard (next to my curtain-window van). The neighbor kids love me... and I love them.
ReplyDelete