Legs were a bit sore this AM – in the calves from the hard strides on Monday. Did an easy five miles and then did a variety of core work, hip work, and squats (motivated) in the hotel room. I really need to make this a habit: leaving the easy days as easy, getting in other work – rather than forcing a ten mile day just to do it. I’d do some more in the weight room, but this hotel’s gym sucks. If things work out I might get a little jog tonight, but maybe not.
Up here working through a variety of stuff with my team. In the later afternoon we headed out and kayaked the Deep Cove area.
PM – 6 miles with a dozen 25 second strides. Felt 10x better in the legs.
Way behind on blogs but this covers some of it from the UTMB scene and this from the Leadville show. But you already knew that – didn’t you?
GZ, you should hit up Stanley Park if you can. Where are you staying?
ReplyDeleteI am in Richmond and without a car ... so probably no travel over to the park. You live nearby?
ReplyDeletethats too bad. skytrain can get you almost right there but the trip back would be a drag. I'm in Surrey and would come play tour guide if i werent going camping. When you go back?
ReplyDeleteAh, at this point I am nearly out the door. I head back to the wonderful land of CO tomorrow pre dawn. Thanks - and next time I will contact you ahead to plan something out.
ReplyDelete