Today's is a little different. The question is "who wins the men's masters PPM?" This is sort of a trick question because most folks have already picked Carpenter to win the whole damn thing. And he is a master. But he does not win the master's! At Pikes, the top ten are taken out of the age grade awards. I don't agree with this really but I have benefited from it. Last year I won the master's with an overall finish of 12th. But Bernie and Matt finished ahead of me. But since they were top 10, they were out of the age graded ranking. I was third master - but I won the masters!
So pick wisely. You are basically almost picking the first old guy who will come in 11th to 15th. If you think the guy you pick will finish ninth - he will not win the masters! I think that this year's field will have at least 2 masters in the top ten (and hence don't win that age group), maybe as many as four.
By the way this might be easier to figure out over who the hell is in the Ascent.
As of right now, GZ is getting 100% of the vote! Don't let us down!
ReplyDeleteWho you picking in your latest poll GZ?
ReplyDeleteps - Best wishes for you on Sunday, run smart, strong and win something!
I like either Brad or JV.
ReplyDelete