Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday 081111

AM – 6.5 miles.  My legs have not felt so great the last couple of days.  Just sort of no pop, and a bit wooden feeling.  They felt a little better this AM, but my mindset was awesome.  I had one of those runs of clarity, where I could just feel the wash of the sunrise, the beauty of the vistas, the soft falls of my feet beneath me.  The whole event was driving me to openly smile, and swing my arms out embracing the world around me.

Yeah, cheesy I know, but …

50 votes so far in the PPA poll, and Macias has 20 of the win votes, with King at 11.  Gates has 8.  I expect to get a female PPA poll up shortly and some related to masters, PPM as well.

I also have coming the pre-race thought post brewing, including personal predictions.  I will probably have some prediction  contest for that as well.  The pre race post will probably be along the lines of what I posted last year.

This video is not absolutely funny, but it is so oddly familiar in so many ways, I find it hilarious.

KZ has been working on a playlist and this song is on it.  It is so ridiculously middle school it is actually funny.  The song actually hurts my ears but because it reminds me of my daughter, it warms my heart in a funny sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment