Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thursday 080311

Later today I start the time warp journey back to sweet Colorado.

Contact your state rep to make burro racing our state sport.

Slept poorly last night so I just got up and headed out. Figured it might be my last chance for a few miles anyway (at least until tomorrow). 10 very easy.

Tom came through with some great shots again.
IMG_0500 IMG_0501 IMG_0506 IMG_0436
Some friends of the kiddos put this movie together- rather cute. JZ pulls off a good Luke, but I am not sure about KZ as Obi Wan.


2 comments:

  1. The video was great, and it fits pretty well with my attention span, which is about that of a housefly.

    Nice photos.

    Bet you'll be glad to be back near Boulder, so you can go out for some fresh granola and alfalfa sprouts in your tie-dye shirt and sandals. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom has a pretty decent eye for some photos.

    I am just stoked to be back in a land where you don't need gills to breathe.

    ReplyDelete