Thursday, August 11, 2011

PPA Women's poll

Put up the women's poll. I suspect this one is going to fall heavily in favor of Dobson - as rumor is she is in near CR shape.

6 comments:

  1. I have no idea who will win, but my vote is going to J'ne. I've know J'ne for some time now. I've run/hung out with her to many times to remember. A great runner and even better person. Yeah, she may not take the over all win, but she'll battle for first in her age group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Dobson is the heavy favorite. She gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has 2/3s of the vote at current. Dong has a couple of votes, but I don't know much about her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewing's gonna beat Brownie. You should at least have her up there for that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That might have to be its own poll

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been coaching Kim this year. VERY impressed with her work ethic and talent. She is definitely in the mix to break the course record. There will be no woman within 8 minutes of her finishing time. This will be a race where Kim has to redline it from the get-go if she wants the record, and she's been practicing for months to do just that. The girl is primed and ready to make a statement next Saturday. All the hard work will pay off in a extremely-good performance.

    I've also been coaching Lisa Goldsmith. She has a solid chance of getting second overall, with the potential to go as fast as 2:40:00. Lisa is looking as fit and fast as I've seen her in years.

    Evelyn Dong will likely get hammered by the altitude and the almost 8,000 feet of vertical.

    ReplyDelete