Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hang Nine Podcast 002

Short podcast, and hopefully with a little better sound quality. This week, I start to discuss some basic principles of what I think is necessary for success at a race like Pikes - with a focus on CONSISTENCY.

4 comments:

  1. Been strangely busy (which makes no sense because most of what I do is work, blog and run) but I just wanted to mention that I've been enjoying your thoughts on the podcasts. I'm all subscribed.

    Laughed at the dogs on podcast 1. There are a couple of dogs that I pass all the time that I swear must have binoculars, because they spot me from way far away and bark. "Bark! Human using the open space! Bark!"

    BTW I think you need to do the crazy neighbor loop and talk to yourself doing your podcasts, at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That would truly be the crazy neighbor loop!

    Thanks for the feedback. I feel I am still working on getting what I want this to sound like, a format, a feel ... so I am still working on it. In retrospect while the sound quality of number 2 was better than number one - I felt less confident about the content. I sort of felt like I was "preachy" a bit. But, onward nonetheless.

    Once I think I have it dialed in, I might actually put a link to it up in Itunes, etc.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the podcast. It was much better quality coming from the Zack Cave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jeff - interested as your feedback on number 3!

    ReplyDelete