13 miles, easy … well, slow because of the snow. 4100 on the year over 619.25 hours. 67 miles on the week, 10 hours. 346 miles, 50.25 hours on December. At least 250k of vertical on the year.
For the fan, this is probably the best moment in US elite track in 2010.
I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a 14 mile effort.
ReplyDeleteI think this falls into the butt cold category George - you missed that tag... :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is just nasty! But I admit to some slight jealousy...I'm pretty sure your face was a lot warmer than mine this morning.
ReplyDeleteAwesome picture. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeletesweet cicles... of course it was alomst 60 degrees here yesterday. I got a feeling that the snot cicles won't be too far off... happy new year!
ReplyDeleteSaw a picture of Anton on top of Green yesterday with snotsicles. http://yfrog.com/h0x2cpj.
ReplyDeleteYou look worse, which means better, which means I'm writing about the merit of frozen snot.
Time for some fresh air.
Happy 2011, GZ.
Happy new year, George. Hopefully we can get out for more than two runs together this year!
ReplyDeletetl
Tim L - amen to that. Was it only two this past year? That is a sin if there ever was one!
ReplyDeleteMatt - Anton runs harder, and so his snotsnicles are smaller. Call it shrinkage.
Ward - it is coming yer way man.
TomDog - subscribed ....
Aaron ... grow it out man. Apparently it is the secret.
HappyTrails ... yeah, cold. I have truly forgotten big cold though. Single digits on either side of zero are chilly ... but real cold ... ah, I have forgotten how hellacious 20 below, or even 40 below (ambient) is.
Rick - almost - not quite.
JP - when are we RUNNING?