Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday 112610

15 miles – easy.  TZ went for a walk when I started the run, and JZ had a buddy over.  They wanted to ride unicycles around in the driveway.  I did laps around the block (.322 miles) to keep an eye on them, as I’d pass by every 2-3 minutes.  I call this the “crazy neighbor” route because I am sure it convinces the neighbors I am nuts.  At least today I had a long sleeve shirt on.  It is an even better site in the summer when I am shirtless (unless hair counts as a shirt) with the HR strap on.  When TZ got back, I headed out to cap off the run.

image

2 comments:

  1. The new flashing stop signs out on Kohl put me in a trance every time I ride my bike through that intersection! Luckily, I'm sane and only ride past once!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JP - this loop is just north of that by about a quarter mile. I am not a big fan of those Christmas tree stop signs, but apparently they were put in for the kids walking to school. And hey - you are always welcome anytime you need a pit stop.

    ReplyDelete