AM – 11 miles easy.
Mount Washington via vehicle (6:21). I love the team work in this. JV found this.
But the big news of the day? Picked up a Fender G-Dec3. Been fuzzing the tones all night.

And a new acoustic, without match sticks holding the bridge together.

You ever see Pastrana on a motorcycle? He's even crazier than when he's in a car. I might be mistaken but I think he was the first to pull off a double black flip... on a motorcycle.
ReplyDeleteLucho's right, first double back on a motorcycle. Saw him up in Steamboat last year (rallycross was the same day as the 50 last year). He's out of his mind.
ReplyDeleteWatch (post) that 2nd video, he took another second off I think. Pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteThat double flip is nuts. I think I'd be wigged to just go over that jump and look to land WITHOUT ANY FLIP. A double? Insane.
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Pastrana
ReplyDeleteOn September 26, 2007, Pastrana jumped out of an airplane over Arecibo, Puerto Rico, without a parachute in a carefully choreographed stunt. He met up in midair with another jumper, then latched himself into a harness to make a safe tandem landing.
Yeah, that is a whole 'nother level.
BALLS!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbe12d6B5xY
Can you imagine being Pastrana's parents? I get nervous when Ben stands on the back of the couch...
ReplyDeleteThey're bringing back the Mt. Washington (car) Hillclimb next year, the weekend after the MWRR, which is the same weekend as Cranmore. Looks like someone needs to book a week long vacation.
ReplyDeleteA week in the Presidentials sounds mighty nice.
ReplyDeleteMy kid took a digger on his unicycle today and I had to smile. No biggie but I recognized the protective urge there.