10 miles, with a loop over Green and Bear (3800 feet elevation). Pretty easy, as my body was not up for an effort to push the pace today. I expected a lot of ice throughout the hills, but the trails were generally clear. Saw one of the contenders for NF50 coming down Green. Got a bit chilled on the top of Bear with the winds – as they were pretty strong. Completely expected to get out of the wind in Fern (and I did), but then have to deal with the typical luge run that sits there in winter – but Fern is almost completely free of any ice/snow whatsoever.
But it was slow today. In fact, if I run at the Chubby Cheeks like I ran today, I could probably expect to finish in about nine hours.
This wraps up November: 305 miles on the month, 45.75 hours and 3755 miles on the year and 571 hours on the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment