This Colorado half and marathon age group record list is interesting.
PM – 10 miles. Not sure what the heck I was doing here. I felt like crud. Then I felt awesome. So I was running steady. Not hard, not easy. 7:10 pace. 150-153 for most of this run.
That 19&U record for the half is going to be gone by spring if i can help it
ReplyDeleteOh and hopefully barefoot too :)
ReplyDeleteSweet. Sub 71? Which race are you targeting?
ReplyDeleteHey - have you given any thought to running for CU?
Most likely Colorado half, maybe horestooth half, or whatevrer else seems appealing or someone recommends. I did give thought to running for CU, ultimately decided against it, a good deal of that coming from the timing of the World Champs., but perhaps next year. Pretty much just getting my bf mileage up, figured i'd shoot for a half. This winter i'm thinking about trying to get on the CU nordic team (we'll see how that goes) but just enjoying being so close to the mountains. Let me know next time your in boulder, we can go on a run some time!
ReplyDeleteHorsetooth has a tougher profile - so not exactly a fast course.
ReplyDeleteNordic ski guys seems to do incredible in mtn races (most recent example is Glenn Randal at PPA).