Damn funny. Maybe for the first time in a year I miss TV all of a sudden. I was a huge Letterman fan.
C'mon on, man!! You can tell us. We're your friends! You had a Google Tracker out for Jake Gyllenhall didn't you!!!He is kinda pretty!
Ha! No, really it was Anne Hathaway! Really!
Run some laps on the backside of Brokeback Mountain?
All the action is up the backside. Everybody knows that.
Damn funny. Maybe for the first time in a year I miss TV all of a sudden. I was a huge Letterman fan.
ReplyDeleteC'mon on, man!! You can tell us. We're your friends! You had a Google Tracker out for Jake Gyllenhall didn't you!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is kinda pretty!
Ha! No, really it was Anne Hathaway! Really!
ReplyDeleteRun some laps on the backside of Brokeback Mountain?
ReplyDeleteAll the action is up the backside. Everybody knows that.
ReplyDelete