Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday 111610

Evening – 8 miles.  Long day at a local conference, and I was pretty knackered after all of it.  Did not get out until later in the evening and was just done.  I had hoped to jump on this run as I went easy yesterday, but the day did not lend to it.  Considered forcing it  anyway for a bit..  Then I thought I'd just hang out longer(miles).  But after about a half mile I gave way and decided to keep this one easy and short, rather than fighting the wind and rain along with being a bit tired.   Finished up listening to the Macca podcast .  It is probably one of the best I have ever heard and really recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following Macca for a long time. I love his approach. Turns a lot of people off. He is such a student of the game, of sports. A huge boxing fan, etc. He's just flat out gamer.

    I ran more miles than you today.

    ReplyDelete