Tony is kicking around the Ponderous Posterior to top off the FA50k series.
Felt pretty good this AM, but kept things relaxed: 13 miles easy. The cold front was breaking as I was running and while I was appropriately dressed at the start of this run, I felt a bit overdressed at the end. I had aspirations for sneaking out for a second session because it was so nice out, but opted for light hanging, tree trimming, and other necessities around the home.
Switched up my shoes in an effort to combat some of the plantar fasciitis I have been dealing with. I switched to a pair of shoes that I got as an wear tester. I could not wear them because they were killing my feet after every run. Figured it was about the time to try them out and they felt great today.
I held a handheld recorder today and recorded some thoughts on various topics related to running and racing and training. Not sure if this will go anywhere in the future. Recording this stuff while running is a bit questionable: the sound quality is poor but understandable. Additionally, I am not sure I can bear hearing myself ramble on like this – it is a bit too self indulgent.
In any case, the file, one I grabbed it from the recorder was about 35 Mb (these things seem to run about a Mb a minute). I thought I could use google sites to host this stuff, but they have a single file 20 Mb limit, so no dice there. I have done some quick browsing around and there are a bunch of services out there, and some relatively cheap that can host your stuff, but nothing for the price I like: free. So I either need to talk less or buck up some dollars for hosting or split files down to smaller chunks. Suggestions welcome, more to come on this topic
Pumpkins TomTom on the web for d/l.
5k results from Thanksgiving Day are up.
Dropbox.com = 2GB free
ReplyDeleteI use it for file sharing. The interface is nice and easy.
Change your name and maybe Team Shart will give you space on his server?
Suffering from PF? Try some Hokas!
ReplyDelete(serious, they are awesome)
Sean - thanks for the tip. I will check it out.
ReplyDeleteJV - yeah a little in the non lawn mower foot (apparently the lawn mower foot is scarred up enough that it is not yet complaining). I'd probably fall on my face in the hokas. But that might make me prettier.
Sorry I missed your call JV. I was out for a jog. Maybe some Green time next week?