No running this AM. I have a biometric screening later in the AM and so I am supposed to fast until I am through with that.
Daniel Hocking has been doing a little bit of a tribute to Geb over at his blog. He put up this video yesterday of some of Geb’s famous kicks.
But really, if you want to see an incredible Geb kick, you need to watch this one from the 10k in 1995. While you watch it, keep in mind Skah and Hissou and Tergat are running with him at 60 second pace. Until 200 to go. In the video it seriously looks like those guys are JOGGING and that Geb actually starts to run. It is nutty.
JV sent me this vid.
Just in case …
Great stuff. I've watched the 2000 olympics 10,000 final a thousand times on the mill.
ReplyDeleteRick - that is 10,000,000 kilometers man.
ReplyDelete