Day off from running. Skied at Breck with the family today and absolutely got my ass kicked. Tracy was convinced I was dealing with altitude sickness. I refuse to agree.
Saturday at Loveland (first day) I felt like a flatlander couch potato who hadn't exercised in years. The running helps, but skiing always seems to require some transition.
I had no idea you skiied! (considering how i only met you this year, that makes sense) How insane was that powder at breck!!! Very cold, but well worth the burn
The PPM top Master with altitude sickness? Tough to believe....
ReplyDeleteTracy said I looked the greenest she has seen me in years.
ReplyDeleteSaturday at Loveland (first day) I felt like a flatlander couch potato who hadn't exercised in years. The running helps, but skiing always seems to require some transition.
ReplyDeleteI hope the turns were good at least!
ReplyDeleteI'm planning to head up in RMNP for some ski touring on Friday with friends. Hopefully I don't succumb to the same fate!
I had no idea you skiied! (considering how i only met you this year, that makes sense) How insane was that powder at breck!!! Very cold, but well worth the burn
ReplyDeletemtnrunner2 - My kids were killing skiing - making me look old!!
ReplyDeleteShane - it was good. Early season so quick lift lines too. Can't wait to see the report on RMNP.
Paul - were you out there? It was very cold, but the powder was great!