Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday 111710

JV called me and asked if I wanted to get on Green with him, but I declined.  I wanted to get after some work more aligned to my 5k thinking at this time.  Extending on last week’s session where I did 2 x 2 minutes on, 2 minutes off at goal pace – I went with 3 minutes on, 2 minutes off this time.  Started again with a 2 mile warm up at 1.5 percent grade, then dropped the mill to zero to help move the legs a bit (or cheating I guess).  Started with 10.9 mph (5:30) and moved it up over seven reps to 11.5. (5:15?).

image

These were good work.  None of these were straining, but they were efforts.  In fact, I found the warm down (another 4.5 miles) to be more taxing (probably just wanted to be done).  Did a quick circuit of weights when I was done.

12 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment