Didn’t have a ton of time this AM either for a long run, so the compromise was 14 miles. Got out in the AM, which turned out to be the best part of the day. I was done by 9AM but in the last ten minutes, I could feel the wind starting to blow with some cold edge to it (which was not the case at the start of the run). Didn’t feel bad, but not great.
Week = 80 miles, 11.5 hours, 5410 vertical
April = 33 miles, 5 hours, 3360 vertical
2011 = 955 miles, 141.25 hours, and 67.8 k vertical
Okay week. Sort of blew the long run, and am thinking if I want to get that in, maximize it, and have it be effective, the day before will have to be really easy and short. Got in some hills on Tuesday, a bit of tempo on Thursday and a nice session on Green on Friday – with decent mileage on whole. Most of my work team in town most of April, so I am not sure how this month is going to play out.
No comments:
Post a Comment