Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday 041311

AM - given I had yesterday off, I thought I'd be able to get up and get after it this AM. While I got out the door, I could tell within a mile that a zippier workout was not in the cards. This is not an instant decision while I am running ... I go back and forth if I just need to get into the workout to make it happen, or if I need to be listening to something in the body that is telling me to hold back. I realize for some, this is easy, but I always am debating the tough it out, listen to the body, suck it up cupcake, save it for another time back and forth.

Generally behind - crashed PC, all day work meetings ... all expected.

Six miles easy.

PM - I had a small window in the evening, and mentally was motivated to get after it. I could again feel once I got going that the legs were not having anything to do with it. Not sure if I am reeling from a big couple of days around the weekend, the job load as of late, or am fighting something - or some little combination of all of the above. No sweat. I got to make of it, what I can make of it.

1 comment: