I probably won’t run today. I am up at the Horsetooth Res with the Scouts. It is pouring rain, 15 mph winds, and 45 degrees. Focus will be keeping the tent inside dry and the crumb grabbers happy. Thinking about those at Hawaii today. No sweat on the lack of mileage today because I hope to get at least 100 next week. PS – I was able to get a light four mile jog in the afternoon in.
Some pix from Sunday AM after the rain broke.
Still need a pacer?
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Jdub's gonna get chicked.
ReplyDeleteStay warm. I see white stuff accumulating on the hills over there. 100 miles might be easier than this weekend.
ReplyDeletePatrick - gonna check the weather before I make a call on it. I don't need to fight rain for 20 hours to find myself.
ReplyDeleteMatt - I still need to check the IM results but got word on the Crowie and Chrissie finishes. Pretty spectacular. I did hear Beth had a tough second half of the marathon.
Rob - it was chilly. I would have preferred snow straight up.