Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday 101911

Warning:  you may not want to see this. 

The start of the Boulder 100 is a combined start.  It included the start for the 24 Hours of Boulder and 12 Hours of Boulder.  There was no way to discern any of that – not that it really mattered.  Anyway, from the gun, one guy got out a pretty big lead.  He was pretty hard to miss visually.  Later in the night I found myself I describing this guy to those who did not get to see him.  Here is the shot of Mark Larson in his solo team uniform “Man At Work.”  The results have him running around 43 miles.

317722_2379658178231_1453957026_2632978_969984243_n

Been digging these guys lately.

Evening – walked with TZ for a couple of miles with the dogs.

8 comments:

  1. The weeks on either side of Halloween always kind of trip me out, as it is often times hard to differentiate between costumes and some ones everyday look. This guy obviously is going for a unique look, but is it related to Halloween? 2+ weeks is a stretch……

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Gemini Adventures" does kinda sound like gay adventure racing, he probably just wanted to make sure he fit in.

    Impressive total.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "My coach said I needed to do more speedowork"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really glad you were wearing lots of clothes when I paced you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, running in the woods to this RH song (hell, most of them) is primal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYxFretbSCc&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks GZ. You owe me a new keyboard and a fresh cup of coffee....

    ReplyDelete