Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thursday 070413

IMG_0936

AM – 9.5 miles.  Did some (11) strides (supposed to 10, but lost count because I am stupid like that when running).  30” on, 30” off.  These came in 4:45 to 5:25 pace according to the GPS (which I think is a bit more error prone at short distances and with such change to velocity).

We have company in town, so actually ended up on the summit of Pikes Peak yesterday via the auto road.  It is all paved now.  As a result I was able to drive up pretty quickly.

KZ at the summit.
IMG_0939

Afternoon – easy run but no slog – felt pretty good.  6.5 miles. This gal followed me home, so we had to spend some time finding its owner.  Of course the kids were not interested in that finding the owner part.

IMG_0941  

Saw this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment