Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday 101214

A slow day as the family prepares to leave and I prepare to start my work engagement.

From yesterday, I like this one better in B&W.FullSizeRender
This one too….
FullSizeRender
I also failed to post this one from this crazy room we walked into at the British Museum.
IMG_2405
Today was some walking around downtown as we prepared to push off.FullSizeRender_1FullSizeRender_3
In the local park, we found a Norfolk Terrier and got a bit of a preview of waiting for us back home.
IMG_2415
IMG_2417
This church elsewhere would probably be a big deal in its own right.  But in London, it is just a neighborhood church.
IMG_2418
We rode the “Tube” a bit today.
IMG_2420
And came up into some full fledged party of Diwali in Trafalgar Square.IMG_2421
Some happy kid.
IMG_2424
Wait, this guy hung out here?
IMG_2425
Failure at family selfie with that clock tower in the background.
IMG_2427IMG_2431
From the Jubillee BridgeIMG_2434
It is a big wheel.  We did not ride it.  The line was ridiculous.IMG_2435IMG_2436

No comments:

Post a Comment