Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thursday 100214

Today’s listening:

And then …

Yesterday’s run left me more wracked than I would have expected.  I just got stupid hot towards the end, and was overly worked for the rest of the afternoon – particularly for a recovery day. 

But a hard night’s sleep seemed to shake it off and the cooler temps of Colorado were certainly welcomed today.  I felt things out for the first few miles and decided I could touch the gas a bit for a 30 minute tempo to get some work in.  Provided a sweat, but not the knee grabbing efforts like I have been managing with Bob each week.  Good effort on the tempo, working a bit but managing the effort on the ups a bit and opening a bit more on the downs.  10.5 miles.

The angle on some of these camera shots is pretty amazing.

More news stuff:  your go-pro videos are probably not what you think they are. 

Heck since I am going overboard with videos today, why not the latest Macaskill vid?

Okay, definitely different than his other bike vids, but he is biking places I’d be freaked to run. 

5 comments:

  1. Hitting on all cylinders on the video front.

    Never heard of Gary Clark Jr.'s band, good stuff. They should turn the lights down in the studio so they don't have to wear shades.




    ReplyDelete
  2. KEXP in Seattle has some good sessions online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got to have good shades to get the groove on.

      Delete