It's just crushing. We're packed and on alert to evacuate if the winds keep the fire running in our direction tonight. It's been so sad to see all of the fires burning. Hoping for less wind and more rain.
So sad. Got an email from Steve and they were evacuated and not sure of the fate of their house. I'm not sure how you run in that stuff...the treadmill has been my friend for the past couple weeks. Does make for some pretty sunset shots...but I'm okay with non-pretty sunsets if it means the fires are out!
The big plumes of smoke from Boulder are absent to day but there is is still clearly smoke (that I can see from my office) out there ... in Shadow Canyon now too. Looking at those thunderheads forming and hoping they bring rain and not just lightning.
It's just crushing. We're packed and on alert to evacuate if the winds keep the fire running in our direction tonight. It's been so sad to see all of the fires burning. Hoping for less wind and more rain.
ReplyDeleteLisa - give a shout if you need an evac location to get to. Door is open.
ReplyDeleteSo sad. Got an email from Steve and they were evacuated and not sure of the fate of their house. I'm not sure how you run in that stuff...the treadmill has been my friend for the past couple weeks. Does make for some pretty sunset shots...but I'm okay with non-pretty sunsets if it means the fires are out!
ReplyDeleteThe big plumes of smoke from Boulder are absent to day but there is is still clearly smoke (that I can see from my office) out there ... in Shadow Canyon now too. Looking at those thunderheads forming and hoping they bring rain and not just lightning.
ReplyDelete