Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Homework reading

This is probably the best MUT blogothingie writing I have seen in the past year.  It is all about pacing.  And it is by a guy who is a great pacer.  And that I have the honor of pacing at HR next month.   What I have learned is that I need to dress like Jenn Shelton, shove gels in his mouth, not talk to him and pray that I can keep up.

As a pacer, one can be the carrot …



… or the stick.

6 comments:

  1. Please DO NOT dress like Shelton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already do dress like Jenn Shelton, you just don't look nearly as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be leading us at Hardrock, btw...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, all this working out stuff is just so you can fit in that bikini. I thought running for photos was strange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tim - I added a photo to the post of what things will look like if you are leading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tim - I updated the post to reflect what it will look like if I am pacing you from behind.

    ReplyDelete