Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday 062714

Today’s listening.

My company blocks a variety of sites on the web for the typical expected reasons, pornography, violence, etc.  Letsrun is apparently now on the list.  Not a biggie as I don’t typically go there but as it is the USATF champs this week, a small hassle.  Really I only just wanted to read how pissed dudes were that money got essentially stolen from them via guy caught with EPO (but hey never used but now is going to retire).

Death hill (local) 10x.  Not fast simply because I don’t have that and I am never particularly good on the high % grade stuff.  This was just up and down the hill running to get that sort of stuff in.  7.6 miles.
image

I had a call with some folks from Phoenix this AM, planning for a visit I have there in August.  They were pretty eager to tell me how hot it was going to be there today (113) and how it would be even worse in August.  After a bit I gave in.  “Yeah, I am looking forward to it.  It is going to be hot.  Brutally hot.  I have heard about it for years so I looking to see how that is and get to actually experience it.”  They didn’t bring it up again.

Off to the hills for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment