Hard to hear but in headphones you might hear the coyotes.
Saturday – did a short jog up to Mosquito Pass after a day of hanging with the family in the mountains. Not far, but altitude, and dealing with the snow fields up high. No car getting through that way now but easily traversed via the feet. Incredibly beautiful up there for a late afternoon – not a hint of any storms blowing in, and buzzed the whole run shirtless. The snow will be gone soon.
Sunday – trolled around north west of Alma, climbing up the shoulder of Bross, getting a bit of everything: single track, double track, asphalt road, mining path, creek … Got 90 something minutes out and decided that it was time to head to back (around 12.2k). Popped a bit as I dropped in elevation and back into the heat and wind. 17 miles.
Week – 70.4 on the week. Did a quick eyeball of this month compared to last June and I am about 10% lower on miles, 10k less vertical feet, and about a half dozen hours less. Whatever that means.
Tons of great pics and times. Mosquito Pass run looked fun.
ReplyDeleteHearing protection +1. Hell, I wear ear plugs when I vacuum. And I can hear a squirrel fart in the woods.
Huh? What's that? Oh, hearing protection. The little 22 stuff ain't a big deal to me (anymore). The shotguns however require a bit more coverage.
Delete