Saturday, June 7, 2014

Saturday 060714

I woke up feeling pretty good and had some schemes on what workout I would do later in the day.  By the afternoon had rolled around however, I was feeling pretty lethargic, and actually tired.  I flopped out for a cat nap that turned into a two and a half hour affair.  I woke, still with aspirations to go, but ultimately made the call that it might be best to take the day off.  Still sort of hate when I miss a day for this reason … seems like an opportunity wasted, but less so than times in the past.  There is at least minor realization that I need to flow wiith it.Hit the rack at the tail of the day early too.

Prince is a bad ass.  Might be one of the best rock solo’s ever.  Thank you and good night.

5 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I have only been getting in 2-4 days per week lately.

    Great tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always call these my "more" day...more rest is more important than more miles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use that rationalization as well. It can become its own slope though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I guess the caveat would be not making the "more" day more common!

    ReplyDelete