AM – over to the local track, thought I’d get after it. It was pretty clear in the warm up I was running on the “travel legs” I seem to get a couple days into these trips. Just heavy and a little sore. I thought I’d give a go anyway, but there was not much there. I dropped the notion of doing longer repeats in the hope I could hold some pace at the shorter stuff. 6 x 400, 76-77 which is not any faster than the the half miles I was doing, and I was not feeling great doing it. Live to fight another day. 7 miles.
Greg Weich – the guy who coaches XC and distance running at my kid’s high school is partnering up with Jay Johnson for on line coaching of HS runners.
Tried to break up the leg funk before business dinner in the evening. Got another 4 miles in and tried a few quarters but it was more of the same – 78 carved down to 76 (4 of em).
Some shots from YVR.
No comments:
Post a Comment