Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday 061014

AM – raining lightly, out along the river in the other direction, easy 5.6 miles off lousy sleep.  

Crossed over the river on the jog this AM, and found that I was not as bothered going over that bridge as I was that time crossing the Mississippi in Dubuque.  Might have been the heavy traffic there that wigged me out.  And the biting cold winds.  Seems I get a bit more wiggy when crossing and there is traffic buzzing beneath me. 

This week’s rental car.  Interesting compared to the typical.  Helluva sun roof.IMG_1678IMG_1679
Evening jog.  I did not get out until after dinner.  I swung through the track.  Even if I was feeling up for it (I was not post dinner), the number of people on the track made the idea of a structured workout seem nutty.  There were easily over a 100 people on the track.IMG_1683
Cruised around some of the Vancouver trails.  This is the classic rail to trail conversion stuff that seems to be around here.IMG_1689 
Nice sunset.
IMG_1686
5.6 in the evening.
Fellow pack burro racer John Vincent killed America Has Talent tonight.

Here comes CU’s Joe Bosshard (back).

2 comments:

  1. Will you be able to play in some of the killer mountains and hills around Vancouver?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might get a little on Friday night and head over to the Grouse Grind to check that classic one out. Been pretty long on the days here for me to get over to that stuff otherwise.

      Delete