I felt great yesterday and I should have taken advantage of that. I didn't though, thinking it might be a bit stupid for me to push a bit just coming off the 50 ... umm, 45. Should have listened to the legs and not the head and gone after it yesterday.
Instead, I thought I would get after it this AM, but I felt sluggish from the first step. Figured I'd see if things would open up after 20 minutes, but nah. Take what you get, get what you take. AHR = 135, max was 151, but I was not even watching it. My legs just felt like wood.
Nonetheless, got out for 8.5 miles into some of the PA countryside. There are some pretty good hills here. I forgot about the back roads of the east though ... curvy, no significant shoulders, no curbs ... and people wonder what the hell you are doing running out there anyway.
Oh, forgot to mention saw my first snake of the season on Monday. Nice bull snake on the Lake Link near the parade of homes in Broomfield.
Drink some Yuengling! Where you at in PA?
ReplyDelete